Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quick Glimps, tapping and scary shadows :(

This happened yesterday but I'm finally getting around to blogging about it because I wanted to see if I could debunk my experience. So far I haven't been able to.


I was in my kitchen. It was around 1 in the afternoon. I had laid Justin down for his nap around 12 so I was enjoying some downtime. I got hungry so I decided to make some potato soup. I walked over to the stove to stir the soup. Out of the corner of my eye in the dining room near the window I saw some kind of light or something. Kind of like as if a car drove by and the sun bounced off it and caused a reflection. That would be a great explanation except the blinds were down and the light/reflection was on the wall that the window was on. If a car had come by the light/reflection would of been on the wall facing the window. It couldn't have come from the backyard because there are no reflective surfaces back there.

It was about as tall as I am(I'm 5'2). maybe a inch or so smaller. And it was only half of an apparition.

Right after I saw this, I walked over into my dining room and looked around and looked out the blinds. I then went back to the kitchen. I said out loud "Charlie, I'm pretty sure I just saw you. Stop hiding." Yes, it sounds silly but ghosts are people, too. Just people you cannot see. I've already laid the law down with Charlie. No messing with my babies, no going upstairs to the bedroom area, etc...

Well, I don't know about the bedroom rule. The other night something happened that scared me pretty bad. Which doesn't happen often but O.M.G. It made me sit straight up in bed and I did not sleep well after.

We had gone to bed around 11 on Monday night. I'm always the last to fall asleep after nursing Justin and putting him back into bed and then getting settled myself. I had laid my head down and closed my eyes. I don't know why I opened them again but I did and when I did I saw a large dark mass coming quickly towards me from the bedroom door. At first I thought it was Jade coming into my room with her blanket over her head and my eyes hadn't adjusted yet but when it hit me that it wasn't her and that it was just a black mass I sat straight up and it was gone. My heart was racing and I started to sweat a little. The last time I had ever experienced anything like that was in the NC home when I had my panic attack. The dark shadow moving down the hallway towards me. It happened within a matter of seconds and was gone as quickly as it came.

Honestly, I don't know what it was. I don't want to know what it was and I NEVER, EVER want to see it again! I have chills and tears in my eyes even blogging about this. I haven't told Cliff even about this because I don't need him to freak out since he is up really early and by himself in the morning.

Tomorrow I will be picking up some Raphael the Archangel and St. Christopher pendants for us to keep in our bedrooms and on us. I'm not fully convinced that this entity is fully harmless and after the other night, its left me questioning it even more. I'm scared now. I didn't feel that before. I felt safe. What I saw the other night was not nice.

The tapping, that comes from the master bathroom window which is on the 2nd level(3rd if you include the basement). There are no trees that can hit the window. The tree that is below our bathroom window is 8 feet tall but comes NO WHERE near our bathroom window. Cliff heard it before me one night while we were laying in bed. I was almost asleep when I felt him pick his head up off the pillow(I'm a light sleeper). He asked me "did you hear that?" and I said "no, what?"... he said he heard something. We kind of shrugged it off. I laid there trying to get back to sleep. He can fall asleep within seconds, I'm not so lucky lol so as I lay there I heard 3 taps then some creaking. I shut myself down to sound and went to sleep.

A few nights later, it happened again. 3 taps, same bathroom, 2 times. My reaction: sleep. What?? Its my cooping mechanism!! Would YOU want to stay awake? LOL Didnt think so.

So there you have it kids. It was so quiet here for a few weeks. Then like always, activity starts up and gives me a full dose of scare.

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I hadn't read that right before I'm going to bed.

    ReplyDelete