Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Groan

Cliff and I were in the basement watching TV. Okay wait, he was actually asleep on the couch and I was watching TV. I had gotten up to go get a drink and use the bathroom upstairs when I heard him call for me. I asked what and he didnt respond so I asked what again and still no response. He does this all the time and I get aggravated so I walked back down the stairs and he is sitting up looking around. He asked me if I had heard it. I asked him what and he said something groaned in his ear. So I looked around the couch for any toys or to see if Justins baby monitor was on. Couldnt find anything.

He was kinda freaked out after that. I still had to pee so he has to suffer being alone for a few minnutes.

Lately, I have been seeing things out of the corner of my eye.

And honestly, I keep feeling something here. I cant pin point it as far as adult or child. But its male. It feels young but at times it feels older, too. I dont want to invite it in. I dont want to explore or try and figure it out and open pandoras box. Im afraid to do that. Im not comfortable enough with my own ability to feel these things and dig deeper.

I need to get to the library and do some research on the area and property. Maybe today is as good a day as any.

No comments:

Post a Comment